What is ceramic coating?
Ceramic coating in general is a nano protective layer on your car to prevent from bird drops, scratches, stone chips, iron powder, UV, dust and dirt.
The Chemistry & Chemical Structure
Monomeric silicon chemicals are known as silanes. A silane that contains at least one carbon- silicon bond(Si-c) structure is known as organosilane.
Owing the unique capability of organasilane molecules to form covalent bonding between inorganic and organic compounds along with the inherent stability and flexibility of siloxane (Si – O – Si ) bond, those molecules provide multiple benefits and features in coating.
What is Rising Star Nanotech Crystal Car Coating?
Rising Star Nanotech Car Coating is a kind of ceramic coating. It creates a crystal mirror like shine on car paint, so we called it nanotech crystal car coating.
What makes our ceramic coating technology different from others?
Our new generation Nano-Bionic ceramic technology mimics nature’s Lotus Effect, the lotus effect refers to self-cleaning properties that are a result of ultra-hydrophobicity as exhibited by the leaves of Lotus flower. Our unique Nano-Bionic technology is an interdisciplinary combination of nano and biological technologies.
Nano means extremely small, comprised of the smallest particles. The protective nanolayer is only 4-6 μ which is a millionth of a millimeter and much thinner than human hair.
Bionic means natural process, water pearls and rolls off on lotus leaf, therefore removes any dirt and dust particles. This is also called self-cleaning technology in the industry.
Specification & Properties:
- Nanomaterials: These materials describe materials of which a single unit is sized 1 and 1000 nanometers.
- 9H Pencil Hardness: Pencil Hardness scale is used in coating industry to determine paint hardness, H is capacity of a coated surface to resist scratching, what is important is the balance between hardness and flexibility.
- 3D Deep Gloss: Condensed Nano-Bionic particles with superior crosslinking abilities provide tough 3D structure high gloss flexible coating.
- Hydrophobic & Antifouling: Our new generation nanabionic ceramic technology mimics nature’s Lotus effect, the lotus effect refers to self-cleaning properties that are a result of ultrahydrophobicity as exhibited by the leaves of lotus flower.
- Colorless & Transparent:100% Colorless & Transparent nano coating
- Anti UV: Prevents paint from fading and oxidation.
- Anti-Acid Rain: Durable protection against acid rain.
- Easy-Cleaning: Clean cars easily.
- Wide Application Area: Painted surface, chrome parts, rim, headlight cover, plastic, rubber, metal surface etc…
- Non-toxic: Harmless and environmental friendly.
How to apply?
- 1. Please use car shampoo and water to clean the grease, contamination and dirt on car body. Then dry it with microfiber towel. If there are hologram, swirls or micro scratches, please use polisher and polishing compound to remove them first, then use microfiber to clean.
- 2. Using air-laid paper to wrap a sponge applicator.
- 3. Dropping several drops of crystal car coating to wet the dust-free paper.
- 4. Use the sponge applicator to wipe crystal car coating liquid evenly on car body. Please wipe 30x30cm area in both horizontal and vertical direction each time.
- 5. Following on using a damp microfiber cloth to rub the treated area immediately until there are no visible moving traces or strips.
- 6. Repeat above steps on next area.
- 7.Leave the coated car to dry naturally. The surface of coating layer needs to dry at least 4-6 hours. So please avoid touching or wet ting coated in next 6 hours. After 48 hours of application, could wash the car as usual.
- At last, do not forget to seal and tighten the bottle for future use.
Yes! And we understand why you’re skeptical.
The technology isn’t new; however it’s previously only been accessible to luxury car owners who could afford the cost of a professional application, typically starting at $750-1500.
We’ve had thousands of offline happy customers! In fact, 99% of all customers who reviewed our product would recommend them to friends.
At a bare minimum 2 years but typically up to 3. A lot depends on factors outside of our control; weather, how often the car is washed, where it’s stored.
Eventually the transparent coat will wear away over the years (this will be invisible to the eye) and its overall longevity really depends on conditions, cleaning frequency and proper application.
Yes, you definitely can. You see, the problem with regular waxes is that it’s a temporary process you have to continuously perform every other month to keep the surface protected. So while you might save a few bucks on the first initial purchase, Rising Star Nanotech Crystal Car Coating will pay itself back already at the second time you would otherwise have purchased a regular wax.
Rising Star Nanotech Crystal Car Coating lasts at bare minimum 2 years and usually closer to 3 years, depending on the conditions exposed to. You do the math.